BE A STUDENT IN TURKEY
EduMyWorld is offering you an education that’s up to European standards, the finest state universities in Turkey. With representatives in over 30 countries, we invite you to be our guest.
7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We’ve been making dreams come true for over 7 years and thanks to our experience, we’re more than familiar with the process’ and the requirements. Over the years, we have perfected our methods and the path we present to you to Turkey.
During our time, we have made dreams come true by giving +1000 students an affordable path to an education that’s up to European standards.
10 Reasons to Study in Turkey
1. QUALITY HIGHER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
Turkey is the second country in the world in access to higher education with 94.2% schooling rate. Turkey involved in European Higher Education Area is implementing the Bologna Process in a perfect way; our Bologna report is 5 out of 5. So, the diploma you receive from a university in Turkey is recognized in all European countries! As course credit system, ECTS is applied in accordance with Europe and all students are given Diploma Supplement. In addition, Turkey is one of the most successful countries participating in the exchange programs under Erasmus +. In addition to Erasmus, there are many exchange programs in Turkey, such as Mevlana, Farabi, which support the mobility of students and lecturers.
2.University And Program Diversity
There are 206 universities in Turkey with a population of 82 Million. The number of students is close to 8 million. With this number of students, Turkey is the first country with the most students in European Higher Education Area. There are a total of 58,092 different programs at 206 universities. In such a variety, you will definitely find a university and program for yourself.
3. Multicultural Life
Turkey, which has hosted many deep-rooted civilizations in its territory for thousands of years, is almost a mosaic of cultures! In this country where countless civilizations have been hosted, everyone is tolerant and respectful to each other. Turkey, where you can find a piece of your roots and perhaps can meet people who speak your language is ideal for students with its safe and peaceful environment.
4. Natural Beauties
Turkey, which experiences four seasons, has a reputation for its natural beauties all over the world. You can enjoy swimming and water sports in the seas that surround Turkey, you can ski in many cities in the mountains, you can enjoy rafting in the rivers and experience many extreme sports. You will feel as in the heaven in Turkey where countless beauties which shall only fascinate you with their landscape!
5.Historical and Cultural Heritage
Based on a long history, there are thousands of historical and cultural monuments in Turkey, many of which are protected as UNESCO Cultural Heritage. Even in your daily life, you will want to keep track of the traces you may encounter frequently!
6. Student Friendly
With at least one university in every city, Turkey is exactly a student-friendly country! Social clubs, sports teams and cultural events at every university bring together students and make distant geographies close. When you arrive in Turkey you will understand that the most active points of the city are the places where students socialize! Thanks to the cafes, restaurants and libraries where the students hang out, the cities live 24 hours a day.
7. Hospitable Turkish People
The hospitality of Turkish people has been legendary all over the world! As a student, if you ask for help, people will do their utmost with all sincerity and friendliness. Turks will welcome you as guests and have many treats to satisfy you. Be sure you won’t be miss your home here!
8. Modern Technological Campuses
No matter which one of the 206 universities you go, you will experience a modern and convenient campus life, equipped with the latest technology.
9. Easy Living Conditions
Life in Turkey is more affordable than most countries. You can meet your needs, such as accommodation, food and drink, and entertainment at affordable prices. You can stay at the dormitories within or near the University campuses, or rent a house for a reasonable lease. In addition, whichever transportation you choose as a student, you will receive a ticket at a discounted price, or watch the movie in the cinema at cheaper.
Turkey is also an easy to reach country because it is in the middle Asia and Europe continents. Whichever way you choose to discover Turkey, which hosts countless places of attraction, you can arrive where you want quickly and comfortably.
10. Turkish Learning Opportunities
Several programs in Universities in Turkey are in English. Besides you can also learn Turkish, the 5th most spoken language in the world! You can get a chance to learn a new language in Turkish courses that your University will offer you, and you can be friends with people from many different cultures.
1- Letter of Acceptance From University
- The most significant document is the letter of acceptance that will prove your acceptance to the university.
- You need a letter of acceptance to apply for visa, to get a residence permit and to utilize the scholarship opportunities.
- The necessary contacts will be made with the university you’ve chosen from our list to ensure your letter of acceptance. We can guarantee our help, as a renowned and elite company, to acquire a letter of acceptance from any university in our list.
- A letter of acceptance is the easiest and the cheapest way for you to step foot on Turkey.
- Universities are quite picky with moderator companies when it comes to giving a letter of acceptance. Please choose a company that is well-known and has a history of being a moderator to avoid any waste of money and time. If you choose to work with a sketchy company, you might lose your money and time to con artists.
- A letter of acceptance is only one of the many services we guarantee 100% to you.
- We are ready to help you every step of the way. Those who chose us were left pleased, and we want to please you as well.
- Properly managing the enrollment procedures for a university is not easy. Any skip of a small detail may cost you an entire semester.
- Campuses are usually big and may have complex layouts. This is why being accompanied by someone in your enrollment procedures is precious. We have students we previously worked with who are in contact with us in the universities you’ll be choosing. It is essential for us to connect you to them and make the necessary arrangements so they can accompany you in your enrollment procedures.
- If we have students from your country attending the university you’ve been accepted to, we will introduce you with them to help you be more comfortable. We think it would be better if they acted as a translator from your native language and as a companion in your enrollment procedures.
- One of the key points is our strong connections to the academic personnel and our brilliant team that will guide you and help you in any problem you might encounter.
- During enrollment, there are certain processes that should be tracked. Like; Tuition fee, consultant approval, course selection, correction of any courses accidentally selected, etc. We will introduce you to our friends who will support you and remind you these processes.
- We don’t have time to lose, and we don’t want you to lose your valuable time as well. That is why we are here for you.
- If it’s economic then it’s the best. We know the value of effort, time, money.
- We will search all options and find the ideal solution with minimal cost for you.
- We compare the tuition fees of universities to make sure you get the best for your money.
- Annual financial analysis according to the department you’ll be studying. This method will ensure an optimal and affordable university life. And your parents will be glad that you chose us.
- Printing out a student card from the universities to gain access to healthy and affordable meals.
- If a personal house is prefered, we provide the means to connect with a local homeowner to rent a house with ideal prices.
- A lot of agencies cover health insurance, but we make sure you get the most affordable insurance plan you can get.
- You will need a mobile line when you arrive. We will search among the many phone companies and their deals to find you the best package for you that contains the most internet and minutes for the least money.
4-Meeting at the Airport
- On your arrival, we strive to make your trip with us a safe, seamless and unforgettable one with our immigration assistance and porter services.
- A greeting team for you at the arrival gates, or an airport transfer to the city or your hotel can also be arranged.
- Wouldn’t you like to settle with minimum expense to the country you just arrived? We will put you in contact with the place you’ll be staying and send a crew to pick you up from the airport.
- Taxi fares can be a nightmare when you don’t have anyone you know with you. That’s why when you’re going to the place you’ll be staying we’ll present you the most economic means of transport in the city.
- Communicating in a foreign language in Turkey will be very hard. That’s why we’ll prepare beforehand for you arrival and wait for you in the airport before your plane lands.
- Helps you translate and cross the language barriers in Turkey.
- Interpreter service provides a better understanding of documents, processes, rules.
- The Turkish translation of your diploma and some other documents from your country will be required by the university.
- The translation has to be done in legal and state approved places and has to be verified by the notary.
- We will accompany you in every step of the way during the translation process and when getting a verification from the notary.
- International students have a variety of options to meet their accommodation needs throughout their educational life in Turkey.
- Students can stay in university dormitories that are located in the campus, private dormitories, or certain foundation dormitories.
- They can also rent their own house or apartment.
- They can stay in renowned international foundations and organizations.
- If they have friends in the city, they can contact them and stay with them.
- There are also options for those who desire a place with religious sensivity.
7-Residence Permit Service
- getting a residence permit is the hardest part.
- Because the immigration office is a state foundation, it doesn’t tolerate any mistakes or delay.
- Because we’ve acquired a residence permit for many students before, we are quite familiar with the processes and their methods.
- We will help you in every step of the way and never leave you alone in this process.
- We especially ask you to make sure your passport has a minimum validity of 3 years before you arrive to Turkey.
- If your passport is valid for 5 years or more, you would have no problem getting a residence permit until you complete your studies. Otherwise the Immigration office will require you to renew your passport once it expires. And if your country doesn’t have an embassy in Turkey, this would make things even harder. That’s why it is smart to extend the expiration date of your passport before you leave your country.
- The hardest part of getting a residence permit is to apply for it. We will guide you every step of the way to make sure you apply and get an appointment.
- Lastly, the Immigration office usually gives residence permits yearly. Which would require you to repeat the process every year. But those who choose us may get a surprise as we have special offers that will extend this period.